Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sina blog happy kid _

 Sweet empty promises
One day early in the morning, eat breakfast, my son said: gifts. Red seven! guy actually answered without hesitation: > chewing gum can clean teeth?
last night, drinking milk, to bed, I urge his son: wait for the next teeth black. To go to play. the first day of holiday, it is the day of the amusement park opened, asked for his opinions where to play, his only answer is program only to give up. I had to take two children younger sister went to the phoenix amusement park, at the door, we saw a number of do not ask the price of buying tickets directly to parents, to see more because the price can not accept The clear glass is a department store counter Phoenix area:
favorite to hide this inside:
Tags:
take into account the small business just getting started, the National Day holiday we choose a family of three ; home. to take the child in a nearby park, amusement park stroll .10 5 January morning, my wife and son with a shopping stroll in Putian city, take the friends car we went to her husband's home.
to a new level, my father saw the baby, wrinkled face like a blossoming flower, and Sheng Sheng said: before, I stood looking pleased. son soon and for a long time not seen the bull son and cousin born the same year, two morning The Hang Hang Road, his son fell, three naughty boys even climbed up the top floor of the roof, scared I immediately rushed to his son Jiuxia Lai. her husband's home immediately to the demolition, and every household to something more than compensation, are able to cover open space are stamped on the house, the last to go back, stamped elderly people upstairs one, this time we go back, but also just in the yard to build a house, three boys and a carry carry iron pulling a school hoe the mason work was overjoyed!
approaching lunch time, morning and my baby went to the nearby home of our cousin, a greeting, self-serving children ran the fourth floor. to the upstairs, both of them play together slapstick, Rui-lan chatted with homemade, I talk to her the other side
Tags:
Kids these days love to buy things my family's problems came out, one after another these days to buy some stuff (alarm clock, gun, blocks of small houses, accessories package, some of the stuff or else at home, clamored to buy another new of, or is less than 24 hours after buying to throw to one side, like the desire to purchase accessories package is directed at the top of the radiant, of course, these are the best pet stuff of his grandfather to buy him, as long as this kid wants, do not buy the first day to his grandfather have been thinking and remembered, arguing the next day the third day Grandpa sure to stand to him obediently bought a hands.
the problems can not go to the root rule of the hands of his grandfather, because the elderly always answer: things are not expensive, but the family toys, Wu Jian Zaoyiduicheng the several mountains, a large carton full Ji big box, some toys, buy a home in his hands did not even 24 hours, this problems followed, saw the accessories package, I asked him: ; some of your classmates you
Tags:
Mid-Autumn Festival approaching, and sent to moon cake, game cake, too busy to call it not music! Last night, the relevant unit in China days you eat, 9:00 I was home more the.
the door and saw his son is 'Shuangwai Wai' to drinking milk, and I get on, talking familiarly with him. Suddenly, his son wiped a few feet of red caught my attention, I porting his feet look, like a painted on each nail red nail polish, nail polish usually work for me, I'm curious where's ah it?
I raised his voice: 'say! This is how going on? '
son from a music that laughing:' Mom, look good? you see my hands have .'--- halo! this hands nails painted red on the east is East.
Stern once again ask: 'how confused?'
children proudly said: 'I brush painted with red nail color .'---- Look at the Gonggongzhengzheng to each I pay to give him a big Windmill This painting also use the training.
Yan trial again: 'Who are you learning? see who painted nail polish?'
'I see the king Chen has painted '. Kuangyun! Wang Chen is a girl, you're a' genuine 'the boys too! actually learn the stuff of little girls! quickly cleaned him, and he had a' profound education '.
tag:
my second week annual leave, home a few days at home with his son, the son of the first record of the the son asked: ; because my mother to go to work tired, so I leave a few days. , settling in the Sina blog.
2010 年 04 28, the first picture uploaded to the album.
years, Sina blog, write with me a little bit of life.
Articles 277 Photo Number 25
number of visitors 17,373 times
Tags:
son, now preferred to healthy food, food kept at a distance of garbage; favorite will always be vegetables, soil eggs, milk, eat some of the single I have been hard to let him have a bad idea to try his food, the effect is minimal, this weekend, so should the old saying: 'determined to grow flowers flowers do not open, unintentional positive outcomes a few friends that her husband take off to come home, I opened the fridge looked at, handle her husband went out and then buy some stuff. (I opened the menu: meat, green pepper, frozen soil shoots, etc.). These things he bought home, but also with some lo. son like home visitors, in his words: name of the dish, we can easily convince a rare try to eat a piece of him that he has not eaten stewed pig tongue, he asked: do not eat, and so I did not answer it, since he made up: it! this way, while his son went to the table a piece of pig tongue to eat what folder, and then entered the room to play, did not enlist for a moment out of a folder, so nearly 10 times back and forth after I stopped laughing, my son is not a greedy, br> tag:
this year's Tanabata, early in the morning, her husband's QQ to send over: Next, asked: scenario, or under the decision: two meals, because the lovely holiday we are sure that this father is eating out, and I think, a fixed daily afternoon at home, So, Tanabata Festival in the house we were free to address the dinner.
meal, washed with a cold, three of us walk to the park. to the park, met several times more than usual flow of people, the stalls unusually busy scene, we find a less populated place to sit, next to his son playing in a game since.
less than 10
Tags:
in the entry class is not the end of the give son, increase enrollment of children painting classes, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday morning to learn the four. surprise source art in kindergarten where his son to do the painting hobby classes, because the neighbors have signed up several small boys son to kindergarten on the rack but also drawing on his interest classes (Monday to Saturday), due to the time staggered, and his son has been insisting that I give him no choice but to report the name.
about the Department of Training weekly lesson time than in the past tense a bit, the son of the acting classes to improve learning outcomes false impression that little progress on Wednesday, a break, I earnestly admire his paintings and found to work quite a panda Strong seems to have proved my eyes well, teachers are elected on show it (I go to work today, did not leave a commemorative photograph, and perhaps other training in the fall when I go looking for it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment