Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Holy Spirit to speak to churches 71-80

 71
upon the environment in your lot for my liking, will be able to get my praise. As long as you are willing to seek and retain a fear of my heart, I will give you all are missing. Now the church into the formal practice, all kinds of weapons have been prepared for you all, I am single waiting for you to go with, look at you will not touch my heart. Today everything on track, is no longer a pre-tasted before, and you Do not be silly not tell, why ask you all to enter realistic? you really body taste it? I am asking you, you really like me to meet like you to meet me? not deceit! nothing more than I am to you again and again tolerance fills, and you have to know what's good again, Bushitaiju!
my righteousness, my dignity, my trial, my love, all of these All in all I have is that you really enjoy it? is so careless, it is that I do not understand Italian, I have repeatedly told you to personally taste put to an end, and you are repeatedly overturned, is not that I have to give you the environment you seek but do not get rid of it? recognition unclear quality environment, which is self-inflicted? what is the arrangement of my hand? do not own to defend himself! all I can see it clearly, but you did not seek nothing more, they also let me how do you say?
understand my meaning, I always calm, let the suffering of victims, and now the key is to act according to my mind, such a person shall receive my blessing, I will be kept conservative. who can really fully for me spend, offer it completely for me? are half-hearted, after thinking it over, consider the family, consider the outside world, consider the food and clothing, you do not look for me in my previous work, at home in his heart for thinking of his wife, children, parents, are these all your industry? Why not entrust me these hands? is not trust me? still afraid of me for you, faulty communication? Why repeatedly miss home? miss people! I share in your heart a certain position it? said what I make in you sovereignty, possession of your whole person, is a lie! wholeheartedly for the Church are there? Who would not consider their own, but for today country do? own to think it over.
you me into a certain level, I only use my hand the name you go, no longer cajole you go, because I am the God of wisdom, I have different people means to treat you differently, for me to see how loyal you. I am God Almighty, who would hinder the advance of what I am? who would have not been faithful to me, of my hand from now on will not leave him, the Almighty that he knew me. I want more than the number, but the essence of staff, who do not loyalty, dishonesty, deceit bent out, and punish me who abandoned him. Do not think I have mercy, mercy me , which are on your own accommodation. I know, the more you yield to the more passive you do not want to deny himself, and people difficult to a certain extent,UGG bailey button, only the name from time to time to go, dragged realized the problem seriousness, if so, you still waiting for me to personally beg you. understand! from now on trial, I am God, who is no longer imagine a loving God have mercy!
72
life growing up is not an easy task, take a course, you need to pay the price, with one consent with me, get my praise, as this will make you, like me, have my style. not that I do not want You grow up, but you do not work hard subjective, single looking for objective reasons. heavens and the earth are standing by from my mouth, I never get to do. I only wish you could grow up as quickly as possible, to provoke me the burden bear the burden for me, for I worked hard, so as to satisfy my heart. who bear the burden of the son is not the parent, who's father worked hard day and night for his son is not it? can you just do not understand my mind not considerate of my burden, do not take my words as one thing, not in my discourse, not my style, always their own masters, too selfish! only for his own plan!
I Do you really understand the mind? or pretend do not know? Why is it riot again? that conscience, so worthy of me? find out the cause then why not come to me with my healing traffic? Are you quite a lot it? tell you from the future, you no physical illness, if there is not a comfortable place and then do not look for reasons too busy, but to come before me to seek my mind, remember? This is my promise, from now on After completely from the body which come out into the spirit world, that is, no disease entangles you in the flesh. happy? joy? is my promise, and your early hope to get, today, success was your class Blessed are the people who, strange and unpredictable!
my work day and night going on, do not stay a minute, because I find the mind is made you the person after my own heart, so that the country throughout the Christian world who makes my heart early on you comfort. sons are! blessing you and I share the time has come to the United States! before you suffer because of my name, and now your days are gone by the trial, who then dared to touch one hair of my son I never Qingrao him and let him never to stand up, and this is my executive, who touched my executive who suffer loss. his sons were! to enjoy it! enjoy singing it! Hail ! you will not be wronged pressure, will not persecuted, not to fear to believe in me, to open and shouted my holy name, shake the entire universe of the earth, so that they see the past, they look down on those who any of them torn, tortured people, and today they stand above them under the jurisdiction, control them, is more important is to try them.
you just entered, there will be a better blessing given to you, waiting for you to enjoy, so You also felt extremely sweet, the mysteries of infinity, it is unfathomable!
73
have a good understanding of their circumstances to reach my mind, in fact, you really find my heart is not hard to touch, just before is according to what I mean you do not find nothing more to my liking. I did not want a people's concept, the human mind, not your money, goods, but to your heart, you know? This is my mind, more I want to get. people always use their own ideas to measure my mind, with their own scale to measure my stature, this is the most difficult place, but also my most hated, most Yanzeng, the recognition clean it? As this is the most obvious nature of Satan, and you stature and small, often in the wiles of Satan, is not resolved! I have repeatedly told you to always, always be careful not the Satan When can you just do not listen, one thing is wrong, the result by the loss of his life, regret too late, that you pursue in the future as a lesson not it great? tell you! a negative life is impaired , and most serious, sober, right under the!
people are anxious, just look at the present, I began to do whatever I say punish the ruling power, and you even more anxious, say why those guys are still colleagues? God is not to say empty it? people's concepts too! do not understand the meaning to me, I punish all those wicked men, to resist I do not know me, and those who believe I do not seek pay any attention to. actually that stupid! that do not understand my words! is such, but also complacent, that they have grown up, sensible, and can touched my heart. I often say that the effectiveness of all things in Christ, you these words really understand it? really know of these words? I said I was not easily punish a person, the universe of the world everyone has the right arrangement I, which is the object of my punishment, which is to effect the object of Christ (I do not save these people), which is the object I have chosen and which I have chosen later out of the object in my hands, not to mention one I have chosen you mm, I'm more understanding. this time I do, what to do next time I have arranged my wisdom, do not make arrangements in advance for me, just waiting to enjoy it! This is a you deserve. I stuff my disposal, others who would send complaints, who would have other ideas for me, I do not Qingrao him. Now I'm always angry, because I had arranged for the administration plans to this point, do not think I did not feelings, because I said nothing, no one Nothing I dare to hinder the advance, said I was done, this is the one I is the most obvious is the performance of my temperament. I who are the same, as are my son, all my love. How can a father not the son of life responsible? How can a father for his son's future is not what toil day and night? and you have who knows? who can attentive to my heart it? your body has been enjoyed for their own plans, arrangements, did not feel my heart, my heart for you to have a lot of trouble, but you will always seek to enjoy the flesh, eating, sleeping, dressing, do not you that conscience? If so, is Yiguanqinshou, I say not too much, do not stand, this is your best way to save, it is my wisdom lies the crucial point mm point Satan, defeat it , it has come to no return. as long as you repent, I remove the old guarantee of living by a new image, I'll be satisfied as this to live out a normal human, that is, witness my name, and I am most happy enough. < br> To Hours, and obviously more familiar with me, see my fast pace of every day, if the lack of spirit in a time of transportation, there immediately came to trial, which is your own experience, is not I do not love you and chastise you, but to teach you until you love, or you will grow up with a total debauchery is not bound by the Spirit, which is my intellectual side.
74
touched my mind not let you know, but you can make according to what I mean, people just do not understand my heart, I say it is the East, he had to study research: whether it was the East it? it may not be ! I can easily believe, have a look. You were difficult to do at this level, I do not know what is true obedience. know what I mean just do it, do not think! I say you are definitely not always true, but also receive the wrong jump, how to have a real see it? do not always go deep into the spirit, I said, I want the fine staff and not more than the number who do not pay attention to the spiritual fine touch, not to Spirit into the deep, do not deserve Christ's elite, but rather act as a messenger of Satan, destroy my business, do not think this is a minor, who interrupt, destroy my business, whoever committed my administration, I have such a person have good discipline discipline him. This means that from now on, if you leave my face a moment there came the trial, if you do not come to my letter words, then you give it a try: live in the light of my face is what circumstances, what is the situation left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment