Friday, November 19, 2010

Fifty-seventh the situation back to Hui Zi Juan Yu Chi busy aunt speech test words of love crazy frown comfort

 Listen to the words of Mrs. Wang gem call him busy to the front, the original is Ms. Wang Yan wife to take him to worship. Baoyu naturally happy, running around tending to change clothes, with a Mrs. Wang to get there. Reflected in its landscape shaped home, since with Wing Ning not very different from, or who have one or two slightly Sheng. fine to ask, If there is a gem. I left Mrs. Chen, Jing Ri Hui, Fang Bao Yu. for night to come home, Mrs. Wang and commanded the preparation of fine Ximian , naming drama classes, please have her daughter Mrs. Chen. After two days, his daughter will not be resigned, went back to office, no words. This day gem Xiangyun gradually due to see more, and then to see her is. positive Dai Yu-rested nap, gem thief, because Zijuan hands are doing needlework on the corridor, he asked him: : Mexican side to see him wearing a bomb Aya thin jacket, vest outside wearing only Qingduan folder, then reach out to the gem of the touched touched him, saying: angry, bad when you re sick, more and more difficult. . matter that the line from the bastard son who secretly say that you, you always inattentive, but also just and hour general behavior, how to make. girls are often asked us to call and you are not joking. see you getting away with his fear of you nowhere near it. repair is to dig bamboo pole, then stared out, sometimes the soul of the fall, with no knowledge, casually sitting on rocks on a trance, unaware of drops of tears. straight time spent five or six meals, Trespa million think I do not know how the total is available. even the value of snow goose room from Mrs. Wang took ginseng, came by to see peach trees suddenly twisting term manpower Tuozhuo Sai cheek on a rock trance, not others, it is gem. 【Double Dragon line batch folder: gem to draw, but does not draw A frown, what a pen power! will not write from the cuckoo, but to write a goose, more surprising. is still vested in the writing cuckoo.】 snow goose doubts: , where he was a person what to do? spring where people with disabilities fall ill, the courage that he made a stay sick? , while it came to squat laughed: , You must not talk to me, you have Laixun me, if to be seen, would not again with the tongue? your house fills quickly. to the bedroom. Daiyu unawakened will pay and Zijuan ginseng. Zijuan by asked him: children: My wife's work because of such, and Yu Chuaner sister sit in the room talking children, who knows Aunt Zhao waving children call me Grandma. I have nothing to say when, he and his wife had told the leave, to go out to his brother with places to sit the night, funeral to-morrow, with the head of a small fortune to his children Xiaoya no clothes, would like to take my very pale blue satin Aoer. I think they generally have two children, and to the local children to fear the dirty dirty , could not bear to wear their own, so borrow someone else's. through my dirty is small, but I think he is any good to let some of Suri in front, so I said: 'My clothes are girls called Purple Hairpin loop Juan sister received way to go. now come to tell him the girl had to return it. the girl with the body and disease, but also costs a big deal, you always miss out, it is better then lent strike. 'You little thing is pretty clever. you do not lend to him, you push into me and the girl who, as people blame vain you. he will sub to go on this, or wait until tomorrow morning to go? This child went to, I'm afraid at this time has gone. Juan listened, hurriedly asked there. snow goose said: to come. The wind tears the ground to make a sick fool me. ignored me, and I think its so sad. ; Zijuan: a 'nest' to break to live, and the total did not mention, I was thinking of asking you. just, and he, too real care. though not to be and his wife, I have exposed a little old lady in front of a wind, I'm afraid the old lady, and Xifeng she said Tuesday. I told him, should have failed to tell over him. Today I heard a couple of bird's nest day to you, which also finished. send one or two nests come from? this is it. house, where there is this extra money to eat this. ponder over the side has an unlimited look like.  Zijuan said: that vernacular. Although it is native of Suzhou,UGG boots clearance, the uncle aunt because they can not, unattended, only to the past. next year to go back looking for? visible is lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment