Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am a rat expert!

 Zhang cat is rat experts!
Last night, beheld a mouse in the house, baby, super small! Too timid, the house has two cats (my alarm clock), which dare to come out wandering! incompetent who caught it?! He and alarm clock started ~ little man with quite flexible, all of a sudden he went to his sister moved to the house he moved to the ~! little mouse has been hidden behind the cabinet,bailey UGG boots, before and after the attack of me and my sister, she blocked live side of the exit,Discount UGG boots, I took a good glove, ready on the other side under the clutch! Well, our lovely little alarm clock, ah,UGG shoes, long pay any attention to us, went to the hh own eating little by little, my sister and reduce its activities in space, Just about to catch it, we find that it has been poked my sister was dying in the hands of the iron is too boring ~ ~ had to mention of its tail and threw it out!
However,UGGs, the process is still a lot of fun ~ I grant the title of their own experts catching mice! back to the house a good meal reprove the alarm clock does not work ~ Eat & Drink! I'll have to catch rats, alas! justice ah hh

No comments:

Post a Comment