Monday, November 29, 2010

Apple Posts 2

 I like Apple, one of the main reasons is the apple of my family Bearing in mind the feeling of belonging, Apple received testimony from my grandmother and my grandfather's moist warmth.
That my grandfather, he was an old urchin-like figures He can say that love is the plot of his orchard. Whenever a great,cheap UGG boots, full of orchards, such as that the sky like a white star apple blossom, apple encrusted Sentimental Every time I see the branches, the grandfather that but simply from the heart will always understand the joy of the long stay in his mouth under the white stubble on. It is this simple and clear infection with the joy of every one of us, let us time in the orchard There is no slightest sad, melancholy, only happiness . I really miss that happy feeling!
I remember a few years ago in the orchard, my grandfather had a family 60th birthday of the scene. the whole family can in attendance, the whole family around the table, the whole family will be kept trained on the promise of six candles pious wish, I hope my grandfather a long life! At the time, I'm really touched. but now it can no longer repeat the year scene of the. Third uncle's sudden departure for the whole family immersed in the pain and sadness in a long time can not be relieved. I would like to not have such a big reunion year, and really will not be there! grandfather was a good wine, like the kind of fog around Yunshan feel. is this drink,UGG boots, we almost lost my grandfather in the spring of this year. This year after the Spring Festival, grandfather to the hospital, a toss most of the year, found the problem is the heart rate. I left home 21 first month, to my summer home actually live in the hospital a dozen times, in the first half of my summer home almost every day I stay in the hospital, then I must crash. Fortunately, recent Fortunately, not a big deal, but the disease has always been kind of hidden,Bailey UGG boots, and could not surgery, can only be looked after, do not go wrong, we are really helpless. but also do not see the future my grandfather's strong now.
every home, are particularly afraid to see my grandfather first side, I'm afraid to see his body shaking more and more powerful,Discount UGG boots, I really afraid to see!
Why do people have to old do?

No comments:

Post a Comment