Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mowen how much hard work, hard work gains its own new

 A few days rest at home, like a lot of things, like a long thing, I do not like indecisive, but I was indecisive for so long, since the hard-hearted to give up everything, then let himself down again a little cruel, beautiful memories will be too Now is not that I want, the care or not, are no longer important, since to get better, we should make efforts. remember as a child, I often write calligraphy word, how much hard work the new harvest their own their motto, so many years, the motto seems to have disappeared, to forget, forget the fight, just like ordinary happiness, I heard that people will be happy if not the pressure, but I'm getting unhappy, contradiction the struggle, it is painful, and now I do not want the conflict, to pursue what I want, along with the sense of balance sense of balance hh hh, the only way I will happy, Desktop Wallpaper ribs ~ Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment