Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chapter 02 entering the arena

 Middle of the night,Bailey UGG boots, Ling Xuan, from the bed, open the windows, a cool breeze blowing. Crescent moon, Ling Xuan, I watched tears and remember the experiences of the past few days, making life difficult for the only sixteen-year-old little girl.
next day, Zhao Fearless still early in the morning up in the yard of an hour's ride to fight to see Ling Xuan room or closed, and then ordered a maid going to get her up to eat breakfast. After while, the maid ran back, panting, said: desk letter:
Zhao benefactor:
forgive my daughter walked out, you never met me and telling me so well, I am very grateful. However, the families have gone through can not report, I wanted to go to the rivers and lakes another try , find out enemies of the message, the body of lingerie to wear before I go, there, I picked up a small iron sword in the room, I took without permission, I will come back to Japan of gratitude!
Ling Xuan. through the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment