Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Love, not life-saving straw

 In fact, the original is a good mood today. So early in the morning to the office to pick up the phone, call quiet. This is one of my best friends, because I recently changed phone frequently, there is no contact with her a while .
phone to get through, some hip-hop, she suddenly said: She is now at home with the children stay with her sister.
actually been will know today, and he began to love from her that day. has never been optimistic about her choice of this man and this marriage, but, when the results finally arrived, Or some can not accept it. not for anything else, just for her persistence in silence for so many years.
she and I graduated the same year, the same year the city into our television media. when I was in the Department, she Advertising Department. and he is our director of the Department. It was a very talented boy, the only pity is that too much to spend provoke butterfly strokes. When she and he started the romance was underground I stumbled, I began to choose silence for her. She did not take long after the two good, he sent her extensive training in the north, a visit that is three years. I stubbornly believe that this is his Tiaohulishan measure, just to indulge his better . But anyway, she went to was still correct. through the three-year study in North Canton, she became a real media people.
once thought With North Canton excellent sign, she would go out as many like people in big cities with their own passions sway. but did not think she chose to come back, because there appears to be rising in his career.
despite his opposition, and I told her to mind the ideal of love back , made a newspaper reporter. Soon, she conceived a child. was thought to persuade her to give up this child, because of me, her and his many friends in common. all too clear that the feelings of his game . and she in his heart, never been too occupied an important position. However, as the face of her mother's joy soon, I can not speak.
have been friends, she should know her as a part of that man it, there will be such a dull world where women? breakdown with me and her footsteps all the way, there have been passionate song, drink the charming, but it also has a faint trace strands of the lonely and bleak. I take this and has been used as I was weak excuse, watching her with a love, tough forward.
Finally one day, she burst into tears in front of me. That is when her daughter less than a month. He's an outside women actually go crazy at her door, only to Acacia tough to have a meeting with him. And he actually just watched her, still stay with that person out. Her persistence and tolerance of all, at that moment finally a vent miles.
I firmly asked her to divorce him. because when you retire no retreat, you can do only take the courageous step.
very cool to talk about two people matters related to divorce. She bought a new house, installed, two people were officially divorced. just did not think a short period of one month no contact, she has been advanced out of this step.
fact, I have to She was sorry. To love her so deep, warm love, adhere to the love, but wrong to maintain a humble straw. Fengyun straw as a waste of their time nearly a decade of good.
But, I know she is still unrepentant. Well, my dear friend, I wish you away from the unruly straw, with your faith and love of life approach to the entire forest harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment