Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some said many times, then

 Some said many times, then
and many former and current friends, hh at the university a lot to learn.
I still like to speak, network, SMS, text hh only friends that I talk a lot hh tired of some people, some people used to it, some people still feel fresh hh
do not like Beijing, not used to it all. In fact, Shanghai is not like hh want to go to Shanghai because I want to find the missing diffuse hh Beijing, how many years ago, are in want because some people hh hh Hangzhou fact very good, good place, but now thought to hh power or hh good in bed my family talked about some of hh
South, he was a sunny boy, in her senior year, at least not to the negative sentiment brought his friends, always smiling with us all the sun hh in college, and I think as some frustration, but he will deal more than I Well ~ FRAY, has been encouraging me to support my is so confident, like the friend of many Southern boys, it seems now clearing up ~
himself said, in fact, little friendship, only to see each other in certain areas of the heart, so I also believe that such a friendship, including hh loyalty in the martial arts has always been a talented woman of pride, but also has a fine mind sees girls hh happy enough in the hope that friends are happy, is one such girl. Let me happy friends.
also Chen, basically The first to find him saying that because the past has been to find hh he said. A lot of people talk to him, those words is the story of many people from here? ~ Oh hh no matter what path he chose, will not, as some hh mutant, like I said and, not to say, will never say. never say it.
Han, there was still good. not really friends then do not say no, but occasionally some humor ~ Oh ~ . I just want to touch you, the school must tell you a good hug!!
morning and did not leave no do not leave. but when I look at the day, and some subtle force, more than a sad Thank you hh I know.
Zhen, I told him a good farewell. hh is my own decision, because I also hope I can do. For it is only done to meet again with him as a friend not hh and then sad, because knot has solutions. He, in fact, very good, once good, now very good, very nice to me he did miss something hh, but now it does not matter, I harvest a lot of poetry writing is so . because he was good, and now I smile, I'm not used to it, or forget something habit hh always be grateful to him. I believe that the future will be reuniting with his. back, and then come to see you play. > clean, entrance Come on! waiting for you ~ ~
all finished, in fact, did not leave any hh even cry, and never justified. grief is very easy, Luanxiang on it. The real laugh, I also, really good senior year hh
than homesickness, may not be too strong hh we do not have to study the development of this world do in the North and South provinces hh, is not easy.
friends, really most of my life important word, and sometimes it is and love will be confused, but now I should understand.
come even though the end of the world, and I regret. because we are humble and helpless, all the time. because, Yong We do not give up, all the time.
always love you.
if one day I changed,
please do not wonder.
you can understand.
know,
I Bring all the masks,
before you,
will remove all.
If one day you want to leave,
I always appreciate your blessings.
my friend mm
those treasure of my youth.
2011.1.12 23:57
me add a little on the Sum. now think he was a little apologetic. This time he was really angry, one of the greatest advantages is not easy to get angry. has become a kind of, if I declare to me the kind of relationship should not refuse, so I feel you probably will be able to understand. I think he get rid of me, but seemed relieved of a load, originally, I hh he know how much the end of the fantasy, fantasy is always better for it! I think even if he did not go, do not go I will retain more people, he is gone, we can mourn them together with the youth. to see him The article, in fact, did not I think so , and no regrets. BE MYSELF, is the real me! will be reunited with him in the future it!
have added about Hangzhou, Oh, what ah, but have grown up nothing more, she does not speak, I believe she has all.
In fact, intuition tells me, Hang, Chen, Chen is not the true left. because I want a go, so you do not take into account the Oh! parting exist to meet again.
even hate you now I, ah hh it is shameless, but also so much time to change everything hh. tangible things will eventually die, only the invisible thoughts, there is the same.
I STILL BELIEVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment