Wednesday, February 16, 2011

interlocking fingers spend a lifetime

 Looking forward to meet ...... 07 ...
we finally did it in fact when I first saw you my heart is very excited Do not think I blankly ... I did not feel that I do not know how to express their feelings you have asked me to see you feeling after that? really I do not know how to express
see you then I do not feel the slightest embarrassment is because I see my love I think you never left my side but always ..
when I'm gone when you know how much I give up What's that hug in the park is my long-awaited I did my I've not been in vain efforts to hold to my loved ones I hold the moment once you have gone past the time that moment I just want to hold together, we could never stagnant ..
your smile was gone from me Your every movement in my head ... .. do not sway hug I love the feeling of you in my arms I love you my dear ... you look carefully you look me in the end where you should I like what I tell you: you all in all I love love love .. Oh and also said that I looked disgusting, right to the truth of these are really good I love you
taxi when I hold you You know ... that one is to tie the finger べ life .... really want to spend that holds your hand finish our lives ...
our love like this song, like :
air dodging what
little romantic heart
I secretly think you secretly think I
you more of what the world seems to become very different
on your
All around are wide
I'm still waiting for you
quiet as long as you love me

quietly with me enough to
you are waiting for me
quietly hand in hand so gentle

quietly watching the sky
psychological
you just want to hide what I know
make my dream is the original of your Dream
what is written on a piece of paper I really want to hear

to every word you say is full of our smiles
I'm still waiting for you love me quietly

As long as you accompany me
quietly enough
you are quietly waiting for me
gentle hand in hand

so quietly at the sky forever

day to remember the promise to each other
instant spark of light is what we have

I'm still waiting for you love me

quiet as long as you stay I
quietly enough
you are waiting for me quietly gentle

so quietly holding hands at the sky

quietly hand in hand < br> is the simplest dream
Keming Shu Lei .. love you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment