Sunday, January 16, 2011

New process

 New process are having fun here in my sister, thinking of his Zhongyu Ao succeed, and expert consultation, the views out of the hospital: four courses of chemotherapy but also to do!!
Loss, fear, helplessness, guilt, ...... what it's like all the helpless, so sad, like not swim himself with his deep, the catch ah, ah grasping, grasping it in the hands of drifting duckweed only ......
Lost is also the day came to an end and freedom;
fear the side effects of chemotherapy - nausea, vomiting, hair loss ...
helplessness that people can not help themselves, this is a soul Oliver, Oliver over the fact that the mind is happy, I just do not know how she wants to raise ...
guilt is hard work their parents, every time I see them as sad, take care of me, put me uncomfortable when the temper, endured all of my really good ... I'm sorry ah!
frustrating is that, whether he is lost fear, guilt or helplessness, and finally had to face ah, in order to help me who, for love I care about my people, I can not help but hold on ...
so many people say I'm strong, but I do not think so, I feel more like a grass, is very ductile grass. Whenever the end of chemotherapy, the uncomfortable feeling that only personal experience will know, the most uncomfortable, I kept repeating in my heart quietly: will get better ... adhere to the moment ... - I have a newborn! uncomfortable just a process, I always encourage myself: I'll be fine, will be good, be good ... for the love my people and I love the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment