Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby face

 Baby face?walk carefully, because this time may not kill a monster out of me, because I have the blood of more than 8,000, but I definitely hard to kill him. because the attack is 1.

along the valley lawn in place to coordinate walked further and further steep. the end only to crawl out. Fortunately, there are some huge boulders as stepping stones in place, otherwise, I would definitely not hold on. looked at the slowly appear huge circular building high-rise, like a beacon, the difference is the color is very bright, golden yellow, red and gold, the top of the lighthouse there is a claw-like shape, as if a direction.

. Children. So to speak. Why do I see. I'm in heaven, I can not appear in front of you. You look scary? Answered correctly. Unfortunately, there is no reward. I heard the adult incarnation of the Dragon will be free to look for each race. Aha! He does have. Wait, I down. . . What children? Where is the Lord God to find that perfect image of the? I have not seen for many years. I remember when the first incarnations of the site is also dedicated to the man in a circle. MM came back a lot of bubbles. . . Now that old man to tell you, your spirit of intellectual understanding than he can teach a certain range. Let me see. Ha! Sure enough, you turned out to be hidden race. You know what? You need to find their own tribe. Own race resident. Come, let me see, you learn me for those skills. Ah. Wrong. Ah. Not right. Today I did not move out.

This looks good. Just right. Ah. This also means that some waste. And this this and this. Learning disabled. But not a problem. . . Why not be a problem? You, attack power is too low, only a bit of defense. Apart from a good piece of necklace, but their defense is almost 0. Even if you took a turn for the task, it will not take long to complete. Save you rerun trip. Look at your combat skills. Soul harvest, Purdue beings, supernatural power, and there are two temporary can not be used. Three you should not complain. Ice frost and snow storm wind power. Which are selected by each takes the brain. However, I was very satisfied. Not bad. So many that running the map, playing some monster is conducive to growth. Well, you learn the skills. The following has helped me run errands. However, not lack of money does not mean do not like money, and you've got a little money I do not see, can only let you run errands to pay tuition. Having said that I should do? I want to eat honey. . . Ma mission there to give me the wings to steal a giant bird's egg. I want to eat fried eggs loofah. Long time did not have human food. Really miss ah. . . About 120 to 20,000. Variation loofah 200. There are no attack eggs, but the giant wing of a bird about 180. Ha ha. Rest assured, not Boss. In fact, you should return Xinshoucun to exercise the body. Well, good boy. Hit the road! For my food, fuel ~ Paper! As you turn, Congratulations. Indeed gratifying. Another new person. Do not help me to work? To learn the bad boy? I worry way to go. Xinshoucun of you asked my things not been available, and now we run errands to help the old dragon. I 0, why should I kill 2 million senior zero two monster? So clearly? Which is very simple. How simple? Twenty thousand bees, you must beat one person, you need people to help you, this world there are many bounty hunters, as well as reward the team, there are many good staff in order to attack some of the benefits around the monster to attack . Who take risks to see labor unions, your money, people work, how good! Of course. And your partners do? How not see them? Ah, yes. Longtan is not open communication. You come out at last. You finally came out, and quickly come back, big bad! Whale struck it? Have no access to me? How could fight? And how to fight ah pastor and assassins? Ah? Ah? Ah? They fight in the arena at least, to prove that they have not lost my mind. Because our arena is not entirely match the nature of the experience of death is not out of items it? You go and see to know, this morning, the boss does not know where to go to run, and then come back with a group of people. Then and his brother had a falling out behind closed doors. The real fight is not too, you know the boss goes on the dead face virtually no expression. But what was negotiated two people to the arena fight. Fortunately, the orc red sun Big Brother Big Brother and also to quickly close the arena, or let outside people to see, or thought we did not and do senior staff. Master better than worse. Can be considered ethnic special skills. Of course, is the oldest soldiers with melee attacks, no points out of winning or losing it. No end? You do not go to persuade? Children can not see, you do not see them are reluctant to use the trick of it? Otherwise, the boss of the Assassin skills, you said you won the top big brother three minutes it? br>
Is for us who believe in the resident of the established church who earn their hands full. There such a thing? Is not that. . . . . Both are high. So they come to fight on behalf of the two communities, the most appropriate. We do pretty good. Some days the resident is not heard, the representative of Mozu had to gang war decision. I mean church. . And the future of the Diablo series there is a certain resistance. If we established a devil-temple, our other group of players,UGGs, including Orcs Tauren, horse people, lion body and the people. . . Demon, demon cents, the blood elves could be maintained and so the addition of 10%, and the Department of the light there is a certain resistance. Do not underestimate the addition. But the decision to fight the big key. Add Chengdu to the other half who did not benefit. Might as well not. Only one word - drag. Do you have a hidden anyway. . . I mean, God hidden one of three major gods as adults, although usually play cat and mouse but not the tail. But acts as a balancing effect, that is, between the Dragon and the devil oil. You create a hidden God, the temple altogether. Both sides of the camp do not have to fight, and how good. Dragon altar dedicated to the adult form of fierce dragon article. However, the hidden God, the temple dedicated to the adult is. . . So leave one egg a symbol of a mysterious mist. But over time, it becomes all the hidden temple are dedicated to the Egg. Eggs are not so bad. Is not it? Dare to interrupt our two communities. . . What a shame. Today's young people are really motivated, good, fine for. You are a big Dragon elders? How to hit out of the door on such a personal thing. No, the dragon thing. I have already discussed the. Hidden God of adults here have decided to build his temple. You do not fight the. He showed up? Teach law, we must not and hidden God is doing right. Where. Let me see. . . One can not let me find it? But squid. . . At that time, you go to the Imperial City building looking for me to become a pancake. Well, I teach Flower Street to see my sister, and 8. Not the kind of geographical restrictions. . . Well, no BS. Other idlers, like playing the bees to find the red sun reported variation loofah look like playing the orcs reported. Giant winged birds like to play to find the white king is reported that the arena set, hurry up. Starting after lunch. . . I like scrambled eggs. Nutritious, but also beauty beauty. You are so rare kind. Believe me, I went to carry strange. But the boss said. . . Or down the rebellious children of the good points. I asked Dr. Chang, a giant bee pin the tail can also be used as medicine. You can also make weapons. Followed to collect the end of your needle, honey, beeswax, as well as honeycomb, royal jelly, pupae. . . However, the physical attacks on the giant bee was scary, the end of the needle is infected, or anesthesia. Or careful, do not try to be brave. That is just one of anti twenty. And flew the speed is not low. Ah, the mage and archers first pocket, and thieves to Yinguai. Partial elimination. Pastor, resurrection and return in the rear to ensure that the blood just fine. Which camp am I? Loitering and other groups followed the priest, to help them blue syrup. bees into the pocket, death, kicked back to me and other hunters collection. and then the bees continued to enter the new encirclement. had dense swarm of bees gradually thinning the bottom up.

disposable. Ten days may not be half a month can not be refreshed. Persistent efforts. > Would it be to get rid of,UGG boots clearanc, just fine. Because of the presence of the queen bee, worker bees fighting them there so the addition. Do not order the. These bees will be mad variation. And we have to get rid of the queen bee, or tomorrow, there will be new bees hatch. Again a lot to prevent them from hatching. Pupae have a half a head of our big, big, such as the honeycomb maze. Just think, four are yellow sticky honey, but also blame the nausea. Fortunately, the Queen Bee is a personal form, but also protect the eyes may be too sick Act does not allow the screen appears. Otherwise, the queen bee super-giant, disgusting. Last pin collection going? . There are currently about 6,000 bees. Adult form of the strange practice is always the most powerful. Brothers, seize the time to myself. It now appears that the valley pretty good, around the flowers, no wonder so many bees. , the boss to get rid of them 20 to one. The rest should be no problem. We help a good standard of living, but not about having Dun Dun. They eat the same boss. And I want to save money. . . You need to buy anything? Therefore, only the holding of money to develop the habit of only sleep well. But I can not remember, and listen to my brother and my mother said we were living very well, I can not always buy fresh milk and food nutrition. Big Brother later found work, and finally a little better. Oh, but big brother and I all love money. He loves to make money, I love saving money. Possible with the previous life are not unrelated. Later, as I'm doing as little rich, but also thanks to my big brother. In fact, here are some things I am, you gonna eat that? Then had to continue to do new dishes, in fact I quite like cooking their own, but do not like to cook as a task and responsibility to do, so no fun. Gave me, I eat slowly. There are a lot of sweets. Marshmallow sweet potato paste,cheap UGG boots, coconut milk shake, strawberry cream cake, blueberry small puffs, pineapple fried milk balls. Mango cake, do you want? I only had a few new dishes, desserts'd a lot. Sure enough, the choice you are right. Brother, step aside, go. 33:1. We are ready to go to Daguai. Heaven and earth should be able to put into the bag. , Boss has been agreed, while leaving a drone skills and exercises to test your weapons. You do not know the experience of hidden tasks and rewards are often prohibitively high. We want to take are to get any crush. And the task of either the old dragon, we would not know where these leveling. Twenty thousand bees, that much experience. And also the way the red brother said about running team, and get a large-scale war when the team understanding. Look like men. Ah, be careful. Hatch is 120 bees. To. So much worse. Oh. Prompted: This ability can not be used at this time. Prompted: This ability can not be used at this time. Prompted: soul harvest success. Hey,UGG boots cheap, you go where the people have changed? Although I had an afternoon experience, has been promoted to the 30. Does your special skills are Inner Senses, the monster exiled to the Inner Senses? But this useful? Why life insurance? Or put all the monsters into cards? To see what comes out of your belt yet? But not the cards. no.

GM did not even have the game Shang Naqu find? I'm not equipped. > before. at the same time, I saw his head an hourglass countdown: 4 minutes 49 seconds.

Taste a little pet. Temporary combat pets, or being a puppet security guard. Yes, yes, I like it. The old man said you lazy, someone with your best. What he meant may say that you should learn how to use puppets. Just the drones die, you experience not assigned? Or a puppet that only you can. A puppet made of one half. How? Go. Damn. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment