Wednesday, September 29, 2010

(Original) home Bana

 Recently there is always a rambling mind, the bright red blood Bana as flash in flash, ah, can not go away in time, I know that I miss home, I miss home a mountain of water, I miss where people and things:

remember the first time the Friends of the article in the blog to see the description on the Bana, I heart question mark to flash one by one: Is it a small stream of that piece of home red flowers is the legendary Bana? Today breathtaking piece of tender and beautiful flowers will bloom on schedule to it?

Although the Friends of the article, because Bo has a large section of the text on the description of the beauty of Bana and the flowers are felled into the film into the same bright red as a sea of blood, no blurry close-up lens not sure why I always remember the beautiful red flowers in the end the plot is Bana.

recently launched QQ farm land, new varieties of red, when I see that the Niu-shih flowers? did not think it there could be such a beautiful and romantic a name! Yes, lilies is our home's covered with cow dung flowers! It showed no wrong, and that is home to that small stream in the ditch covered with cow dung in the flower, that is, Bana!

those days when my two nephew to steal food, I talk to them about Bana's story, they are my old-fashioned jokes: too funny, OK? We Fujian, no, we have Bana home? aunt, you have made a mistake in the end, ah, so beautiful lilies,UGG boots clearanc, where we 'covered with cow dung flowers'? This difference between the two is too far right ? must be a mistake, we do not there must Bana! by, either it is too far, I have grabbed them all on-site to see what happens! I can only anxious now! I had no choice but to let them use mobile search Bana producer, may regret that, Baidu also told us that the trail in Fujian without Bana! This time they are thrilled: br>
are weak how can I can not refute them, but I have always believed deep in my memory is that Bana is no doubt the plot of flowers, so he called, I have almost come to ask questions of the Third Sister ,UGGs, but they would not: Although the moment there can not be verified from the Third Sister, but I still bear a grudge, until a few days after the Third Sister to me, I ask only after relieved laugh. That day I did not say a few words, and Third Sister, Third Sister I asked: What name? I am pleased to bad, this time 2 turn it Loss of their screen name one of them is called

Yes ah, totally goes with the impression of how the flowers do not Bana: childhood, we are always so Bana is not open to a small stream, and began to search for traces of the deep beauty of it deeply attracted young to us. - Because we have never seen leaves only the flowers but not long to spend, say, its flowers are so different: as red as the blood to drip down each petal, all want to fly like a fluttering just as beautiful as adorable butterfly! But also an unspeakable smell as fragrant as roses!

so a flower in full bloom until covered with cow dung,cheap UGG boots, we are going there to play a few times a day, every time we are careful to stand on the beach to enjoy the warm and imaginative flower red flowers, and then Seizing the opportunity, small nose forced to suck the flavor of the flowers, until seen enough, tired, and then only very sympathetically covered with cow dung off one or two of flowers reluctantly go home.

we always go home after the flowers in a jar and carefully reared, and sometimes it's a small bar in their own horns pigtails, with a silky beautiful like a Bana just beautiful, mischievous, like beating the red butterfly in our little head! But the good we often can not move the day, put Bana to spoil the beautiful, though we will still have a little regret and feel bad, but we will still be full of longing to comfort myself: okay, the brook's covered with cow dung spend more than that, Gan Minger and pick!

but I still did not see it very popular with children, especially girl's favorite flower is always covered with cow dung to be see from adults: every time I see that we covered with cow dung to pick flowers home, we must be adults scolded: scolded again and again, but not adults always have really hit me, so I still do not pay attention while the adults when the Bana kept in their own bottles and jars, the then alone to appreciate its beauty and fragrance!

young do not understand how I would like: Oh, what lovely flowers, how adults will not like it? They do not like it when adults, why do not I like them? Why do adults have to pick them stop us from playing it?

beautiful flowers covered with cow dung, ah, you're home right? You must be a small stream still swaying back home now,UGG boots cheap, and how many years I have not seen your beauty with it? ! Childhood are competing, I want you!

No comments:

Post a Comment