Thursday, September 16, 2010

Begonia fragrance

Begonia non-Hong Ning, could not bear to think of people unhappy.
I planted in the yard of the third strain Begonia flower, which represents Begonia has left me for three years. The three years,cheap UGG boots, I have every year at this season in the yard planted a crabapple flowers. Each line is red, like fire red.
Begonia is my friend, very good friends. but she did not and I said too short. God wanted her to be taken in one of the world forever spectator, only to listen, only but can not say that. We normally only dry with two things: cutting Begonia Begonia flower yard, sitting her yard to see the full House of Begonia flower. Every blooming season we will see a quiet . watching the sun gently knocking on every bud; see breeze stirred waves of Begonia wave.
I asked why people in this Begonia Begonia flowers Hong-free. tip lightly across the paper, I Begonia, so I like it. but solemnly told her: Begonia laughed, I see it a crabapple flowers bloom the hh
However, that bloom in the season three years ago, when I opened the door at home when Begonia see only empty room,UGG boots, the full House ------ Begonia Begonia flowers and a letter away.
it, because it shows no fragrance and sad, so it his own flavor into hiding. do not attract people's attention, do not take away other people's thoughts. I hope I can be your life a Begonia flower has held a fine. spent thanks to thanks, without leaving any traces. I'm gone, please do not sad.
Begonia in flower, red flaming red. the sky has become a red, red as fire. gust of wind,UGG boots clearanc, I smell the faint fragrance campaign,cheap UGG boots, is the taste of Begonia! I embrace it with open arms and a touch of Begonia hh
of flavor: Li Zheng

No comments:

Post a Comment